Member Login
  Forgotten Password? Click to Register
  Visa News


Here are some useful travel advice links:

UK Visas UK Visas is a joint Home Office and Foreign & Commonwealth Office Unit which runs the UK's visa service through British diplomatic posts overseas. This website will tell you whether you need a visa to enter the UK and, if so, how to apply for one.

European Union Immigration Services

European Union Immigration support and services. Visas, permanent residency and citizenship services for all EU member countries. Download Immigration Forms. Locate European embassies and consulates. Schengen Visa applications.


J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa

United States Immigration Support

United States Immigration Support. Green Cards, Visas and U.S. Citizenship application. Green Card Lottery Registration. Download Immigration Forms. Locate United States embassies, consulates and USCIS (INS) offices.

© MyVisaAdviser Limited, 2016
Site by Wizbit